80/20 Terms & Conditions
8020 SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS & AGREEMENT
Subscription fee - $80/mo
- Monthly term options (3 and 6 month subscription periods)
- Each term includes (1) 60 Minute session per month
- Any additional sessions are 20% off (72$/60 min) and (36$/30 Min)
- All appointments are made by the client online, first come first serve. No special considerations are made.
- Auto Pay monthly or pay total term upfront (Contact us for pay total term option)
- 3 month term is $80 monthly or $240 upfront
- 6 month term is 80$ monthly or $480 upfront
- 12 month term is 80$ monthly or $960 upfront
- 3 month - no unused session rollover
- 12 & 6 month - unused sessions roll over. Flush at end of subscription term.
- Any unused sessions will not roll over once contract terms have ended/been terminated (by you or ThumbWorks Sports Massage for any reason) and/or renewed.
- Subscription appointments (1 free 60 min session) and any additional appointments utilizing the subscription discount are not shareable
- Contract "freezing" is not permitted.
Booking your appointments:
- When booking online, simply check the box stating that you are a member of the 80/20 Savings Program. The appropriate discount will be given to you at the time of the appointment.
- A credit card is still required to book appointments.
- Please understand that our cancellation policy applies in all cases. If it isn't adhered to, you will be billed the full retail value of your appointment. ($90 for 60 min or $45 for 30 min)
- If this happens, you will still be able to schedule your Monthly included session at a later date.
Early cancellation policy for the 80/20 Savings Program:
Early cancellation fee for the 80/20 program will not exceed 60% of total balance owed.
Example: if you are on a 12 month commitment and choose to cancel with 3 months remaining. 3 months = $240. You would owe 60% of $240 which is $144.
If a 6 month plan was chosen, within 60 days and again within 30 days of end of the contract, you will receive an email informing you of any unused sessions that are available.
AT NO TIME SHALL YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO, NOR SHALL YOU, ASSERT OR BRING ANY CLAIM, DEMAND, OR LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THUMBWORKS SPORTS MASSAGE RELATING TO YOUR 8020 MEMBERSHIP OR THE SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THE AGREEMENT. THUMBWORKS SPORTS MASSAGE SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR (i) ANY OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES RELATING TO OR ARISING FROM YOUR 8020 SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT; (ii) ANY CLAIM BASED ON, IN RESPECT OF, OR BY REASON OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND US; OR (iii) ANY CLAIM BASED UPON ANY ALLEGED UNLAWFUL ACT OR OMISSION BY THUMBWORKS SPORTS MASSAGE SUBSCRIPTION PRICE CHANGES
Following the initial term of your subscription Agreement, ThumbWorks Sports Massage shall give you 30 days advance written notice of any increase in the monthly payment (or subscription fees) under your subscription agreement.
SERVICE DETAILS AND REQUIREMENTS
Only professional massage therapists who comply with state certification requirements are hired by ThumbWorks Sports Massage. Ask a ThumbWorks Sports Massage employee or Owner if you would like to see a particular massage therapist’s certification. You understand that the services ThumbWorks Sports Massage offers are not a replacement for medical care, should not be construed as a substitute for medical examination, diagnosis, or treatment, that no medical diagnosis will be made, and that you should see a medical provider for any medical issues you may have. It is your responsibility to inform the franchised location of any pre-existing conditions, limitations, or specific sensitivities.
Male/female genitalia and women’s breasts will not be exposed or massaged at any time. Modest draping will be used during each of your services. If you do experience discomfort or pain or are uncomfortable for any reason during a service, you agree to immediately ask the therapist to adjust the manipulation, draping, pressure, heat, or environment (or, if you prefer, you can ask the therapist to end the service at any time). If the therapist is unable to relieve your discomfort after you request an adjustment, you will inform the therapist you would like to end the service immediately. If you have any concerns about your therapist, you agree to bring it to the attention of ThumbWorks Sports Massage immediately following your service. Inappropriate or illegal conduct will not be tolerated in any manner. ThumbWorks Sports Massage may, in its sole discretion, refuse or discontinue a service if it determines such service may be unsafe or cause discomfort for you or if you engage in any inappropriate conduct as determined by ThumbWorks Sports Massage in its sole discretion.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ThumbWorks Sports Massage reserves the right to terminate or refuse to renew your agreement for any reason not prohibited by law including, but not limited to, an unsatisfactory payment history. ThumbWorks Sports Massage reserves the right to collect at any time any delinquent or outstanding balance(s) that has not been paid for any services provided or monthly payments owed. For purposes of identification and billing, you agree to provide the Franchisee with current, accurate, complete, and updated information including your name, address, telephone number, and applicable payment data. You agree to notify ThumbWorks Sports Massage promptly of any changes in your information, including your payment data.
ThumbWorks Sports Massage may delay enforcing any of its rights without losing them. ThumbWorks Sports Massage can enforce the subscription agreement against your heirs and legal representatives, and may assign or transfer such agreement or any rights under it without notice to you, except as otherwise required by law. Your rights or obligations under the Subscription Agreement cannot be assigned by you to anyone else without ThumbWorks Sports Massage prior written consent. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of your Subscription Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of the agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. You understand and agree that your Subscription Agreement does not grant you the privilege of exclusive or preferred access to ThumbWorks Sports Massage or to any service offered.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY BE MODIFIED AND APPLY AT EACH VISIT